Warning: Undefined variable $tab_content in /home/customer/www/carboningredients.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/carbongroup/functions.php on line 469
Valisin (Nisin) is a formulated antimicrobial agent based on the active ingredient nisin (E234) that can combat the growth of bacterial spores in heat processed foods like cheese, dairy desserts, meat, beverages and baking products.
Nisin is a natural, toxicologically safe antimicrobial peptide. Produced by fermenting specific strain of Lactococcus lactis subsp. lactis bacteria, it is effective in protecting against a range of Gram-Positive bacteria including spore-forming bacteria such as Listeria monocytogenes and Bacillus cereus.
- No effect on product flavour
- Allows you to reduce processing temperatures which can improve product quality
- Easy to use and stable
- Offers improved shelf life and product safety
- Packaging Material: Food grade HDPE
- Kosher Parve and halal certified